Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Facebook - The wikileaks of social networking !








What goes thro my mind nowadays before pressing 'like' on a cute girl's photo in facebook.. 


My dad will know and will throw a sly smile the next time I see him. My sister will inform my mom that Arun should get married soon. That 3rd std school mate with whom I've never really talked since, will judge me. My college friend would give a quick call n say "Dai dog !! Have you ever ever pressed like or commented on even a single pic of mine ?! Figure na palla ilichittu like'ah podre ! Nadathu nadathu". A few super vetti friends would take the pain to calculate the time interval between she uploading the pic and me commenting on it and will infer 'Jeez ! Is he like always online ?!' 

The Facebook ticker - Lethal to privacy, Fatal to productivity ! :P  

6 comments:

shiva... said...

Facebook has more or less become like our native streets..everywhere v cross know faces.. Atleast v r able to use twitter handle in disguise n Swear at ppl in real life. The more FB gets closer to life the more i'm losing interest in it. V get screwed in real life n come here for another world n yet v see a friend request from the same guy who screwed us morning :)

Shimmer said...

who asked you to add your family on fb. and hant you heard of Privacy settings????

Arun Kumar said...

@shiva lol... Orkutification of FB :P but I still like it :)


@Bahi How can you reject family ?! (especially when I'm the one who asked dad o join FB :P) n whatever privacy settings u use.. the FB ticker will kaatikoduthufy you !

Anjaana said...

That's a nice one..!!
it is so true..!
tht made me smile :)

stargazer said...

Had a hearty laugh reading it!

The very same reason of invasion of privacy made me to deactivate my account for a lil while :D

balasrini said...

Good one... Publicity at the cost of privacy...