Sunday, February 28, 2010

What if - My Nearest & Dearest In Twitter

Friday night. Power cut. Nothing much for me to do than lie down n gaze at the ceiling. Was thinking about a lotta stuff - from stupid views like 'When I was gonna get a girl of my own' (not a synthetic doll girl, an actual girl with whom I was gonna fall in love with head over heals) to tricky questions like 'Why the heck are those two dogs doing something-something exactly opposite my house ? ' (yeah... this happens daily nowdays !!)

Anyways, suddenly I was thinking about my family n the lack of communication in it... wouldn't it be great if they were all on twitter ?? I was actually contemplating about nagging Dad to start a twitter account. Then it suddenly struck me. What the heck am I thinking ??  DAD n MOM n SIS on twitter ??  I tilted my head n looked up like in Scooby Doo cartoons (when scooby thinks about scooby snacks) n let my imagination run wild.... WHAT IF...

Tweet Fantasy 1 :


arunamigo: F**k this shit !! Can't stand this torture anymore... I'm soooo cutting the next surgery class. #MovieTheatreTime  :D

arunDadMe: @arunamigo Yen da solla matte... unakenna... Inga oruthan 5 hrs mattume thoongi, 7 days a week velai paakuren la... jolly'a cut adi !! Ooru s

arunDadMe: @arunamigo ooru suthu !! Antha kaalathula naan ellam Street light'la kaalaila 4 maniku enthichu padichi munnuku vanthiruken da... neeyum nal

arunDadMe: @arunamigo neeyum nalla padichathaan, intha competitive world'la polaika mudium !!

arunDadMe: sollratha mulusa solla mudiyutha ?? 140 letters ku mela type panna poga maatiku... Yevan da kandupidichathu intha twittera ? waste of time.

Tweet Fantasy 2:


arunamigo: In theatre with friends. Makin fun of the heroine !! entire theatre lookin at us I think.

arunamigo: Oops. This chick got angry at our comments -  "Neeyellam akka thangachi kooda porakala ??"  Lols, Semma comedy !! I do have a sis ! how did she know ??

arunSisDoc: @arunamigo Dei naaye... Theatre'la poiye rowdythanam pannathillama, en maanathayum vaangiruka... thooo... Thirunthu da !!

arunSisDoc: @arunMomMe amma... ivanuku seekiram kalyanatha panni vai ma !!  Panra akramam thaangala...

Tweet Fantasy 3:


(Actually Mom doesn't even need a tweet from me to get a response outta her...)

arunMomMe: My son Arun wrote 5000 tweets !! I doubt !!  he is studying or not...??  all time on this twitter only.

arunamigo: Welcome to twitter ma... I do study... sometimes.

arunMomMe: Ooh... My son Arun has so many girl friends in twitter !! He never tells me all this... naughty boy !

arunamigo: ma, they r just friends...

arunMomMe: Actually, my son Arun is very shy... but here he is talking everything. That too mostly with girls !!

arunamigo: amma !! Stop embarrassing me !! public public !!

arunMomMe: Chai... Even here, he is not even replying me... I have written so many tweets to him !! are all sons like this ??

arunamigo: Aiyo amma... SEE YOUR @ replies in the side bar ma...

arunMomMe: Still no reply from my son Arun...  :(

arunamigo: mokka da saamy !!

Tweet Fantasy 4:


arunamigo: In Native town with family.  In Love with my family.  :D

arunMomMe: My son Arun is lying... actually I had to call n beg him 8 times to get him to this town. He doesn't love this town & this family

arunSisDoc: Dei, naan unake AKKA !! I know... Adaki vaasi sentimenta !!

Inference - Nearest n Dearest in Twitter -->> Worstu Idea ever. even in imaginations...  :D

22 comments:

Shimmer said...

Mokkai!!!!

kaalankathala itha padika vechite, chah! kadi ! :P

un family seekram twitter join panna yen valthukal! :D

Shimmer said...

indha wrdpress lollu ku alave illa,
serious athittum bothu mattum comedy display pic potudum

the prev post comment had a bttr display pic

Arun Kumar said...

He he... see my header image !! Mokkai nu Cupid ku mela elutheerukum... kinda like a warning :P

Arun Kumar said...

lols... oi.. if u want u can become a member of my site :D n can put ur own display pic !!

Sowmiya said...

shabba....indha mari la panadha.... enga appa enaku orkut la friend request anupinaru.. orkut account a ye delete paniten :P
ipo facebook.. i keep on ignoring his request hehehehehe... nanga la imagine kuda pana matom... :D cuz i know the consequences well ahead of many ppl :D

Arun Kumar said...

Good dad... Good Daughter.. Perfect family :D

புருனோ said...

Superb :) :)

Arun Kumar said...

Hiye.. thanks doc :)

shiva said...

Nice nu thaan type panna nenaichen aana yenakku munadiye neraya per unnmaiya solitanga .. Mokkai . ethuka da website kasu kuduthu vangina ??
Anyway, my bro just knows my yahoo id alone.. FB , twitter , blog ellam very secured from any family members ..

Arun Kumar said...

dei... etho ennala mudinja konjam comedy + mokkai :) BE SUPPORTIVE DA !!!

Chandana Shekar said...

nice to read ur blog again. i had lost touch in between for a few days. well, hilarious post. i cudn understand most of it that was in some other language. was that tamil? but yeah, the one with u and ur mom tweetin, well, hilarious.. good one. and congrats for ur new 'own' blog . :)

Arun Kumar said...

Yup... kept on changing blogs for some time... :) might have led to the confusion.. :)

Yup. The language is tamil... transliterated... lols... thanks... :D

shiva said...

Ok da . atleast u r starting at something .. write more ..

Bala said...

Intha idea romba worst mattum illa da... bayangara wierdestum kooda... but the conversations were just like the one spelt out from chitappa, chithi and sis... Comes under mokkai category... but falls under creative category too...

Rajkumar said...

I would rather tell this the future reality....
Athai's words agmark original....
keep rocking....

Arun Kumar said...

Thanks da... :) yup, mom's part was the best... I thot too...

Arun Kumar said...

yep... definitely wud be weird... Time pass aavale leave'la.. so creativity mokkai-fication...

Nusrath said...

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

LOL!! I was wondering seeing my dashboard.. why this guy never blog..

Apparamthan Strike aanuchu , hehhe ur webby :P

LOL!! Had a great laugh reading your fantasy about dad in twitter!!

Arun Kumar said...

Grrrrr !! Bookmark my site or connect thro google friend connect to keep updated !!
Thanks... :)

ganapathy said...

un karpaniku alavae illama pochi... dnt wish ur family members to b in twitter da,,illana 40+ secrets la avangaluku terinjirum ;) ;)

gud creativity :)

Arun Kumar said...

Thanks da... :) Arun has always been creative :P
dei dei.... innuma da neenga thirunthala ??

Wordpress Themes said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.